Re: Process on open RFC2518bis issues

I agree with Julian.  What needs consensus is that a given draft
should be published.  The approach one uses to reach such a draft
can vary greatly.  Getting working group consensus on every issue
is one approach to producing a draft, but it is not the only approach,
is not always the best approach, and sometimes is not even a feasible
approach in the presence of time constraints.