Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-15.txt

I think that the MUST requirement follows from Section 6.1:

  8.  If a request causes the lock-root of any lock to become an
unmapped URL, then the lock MUST also be deleted by that request.

So, in the presence of Section 6.1, Section 6.9 contains nothing
normative, as far as I can see.
I think it should at least be moved to a less prominent place, maybe as
an introduction to an adequate example.

P.S: Maybe this is the right time to promote my proposed text for
Sections 6 and 7 again :) :

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2006JanMar/0814.html