Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-15.txt

Well,

there's lots of stuff in Sections 6 and 7 that is redundant and partly
misleading.

This very section however has been instrumental in explaining the
relation between locking and bindings. Thus I personally would prefer
not to remove it altogether (lots of people *didn't* grasp the
relationship between locks, the resource being locked, and bindings of
that resource, and it was good to have at least that statement in RFC2518).

Best regards, Julian