Re: Atomic MOVE vs BIND spec, was: Comments on the "new" 2518

On May 12, 2006, at 6:27 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I didn't think about the aspect of collections being present in
> both source and destination namespace before, and we may want to
> say something about that. Lisa, is this what you though of when
> adding that text?

Yes, we didn't say anything about that before, and it only came to me
when drafting possible text.  The idea of corrupted files also scared
me.  Of course, we could remain silent about that, as RFC2518 was
silent on it.

Another draft of suggested text would be welcome.

lisa