Re: last calling WebDAV mounting spec, was I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-mount-01.txt

Julian's document covers that in the Security Considerations section
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-
latest.html#security.considerations>. Opening documents from a web
page just by clicking on them is dangerous from a security standpoint
-- displaying the contents of a collection is not dangerous.

- Jim