Re: Caching in WebDav

Thanks for your quick answer:)
You are rigth. I'm using xythos but I think that the problem is still on
the protocol side.
Let's concider the HTTP protocol. In HTTP header you may set if the page is
to be cached or no.
I'm thinking about setting it on the protocol side like in http header. Is
it possible, because setting xythos not to cache is unfortunately not enough
for me (I don't want to configure all xythos clients not to cache)?