Re: Some questions about WebDAV

Hi,

I have another question. When the If header (webDAV's If header)
condition is not met, the request should fail with 412 Precondition
Failed. If the request is one over multiple resource, like PROPFIND,
COPY or MOVE over Depth > 0, should the whole request fail returning
412 Precondition Failed, or fail only for the specific resources
returning 207 MultiStatus with some portions giving a 412 Precondition
Failed.

Thanks again for the help! :)

Regards,
CW