Re: BIND and live property value consistency

As Julian states below, this is a very reasonable thread to pursue in
the context of RFC2518bis, and given that RFC2518bis
is a current high priority deliverable for this workgroup, it baffles me
why we
are having this discussion in a BIND protocol thread.

<julian.reschke@gmx.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> >>   It's too bad about confusing existing clients when
'getlastmodified'
> >> changes on some resource without any body changes (the client may be

> >> completely unaware of bindings changse going on elsewhere), but I
> >> guess  that's a less bad approach than possibly causing
synchronization
> >> errors.
> >>  To me this seems like a perfect argument for requirements in the
BIND