Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07.txt

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> On May 24, 2005, at 4:59 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
>
>> Lisa Dusseault wrote:
>>
>>> A lot of it is described in here:
>>> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-
>>> shepherding-05.txt
>>> Other details depend on the AD.
>>> Lisa
>>

>> OK,
>>
>> I just read that draft. Questions:
>>
>> a) Is this working group running under this process? If yes, since when?
>

> I talk to Ted sometimes about his expectations.  We haven't had the need
> to discuss all the steps of the process, but it's my understanding that
> Ted expects chairs to sign off on the quality of WG drafts.  This kind
> of thing is also common discussion at IETF meetings so I guess I've kind
> of absorbed the new expectations without really having specific stuff to
> announce -- clearly we could have given the mailing-list-only people an
> earlier, if vague, warning of this.

So the answer is "yes, the WG runs under this process"?

>> b) Who are the document shepherds for the current working group
>> documents that seem to be ready (BIND, REDIRECT, QUOTA)?
>

> I probably would be.

OK, let me rephrase this:

Will the working group chair(s) start shepherding some or all of these
documents? If yes, which and when? If no, is there an expectation to the
WG to do any specific additional work so they can?

Best regards,

Julian