Re: CMS Project - WebDAV quota development

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

The KB MB or GB characters will not be used in metadata but only in the
file used to initialize/update metadata.
The document is not clear about this point, I will modify it.

I will change the namespace for the "virtualRoot" property.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Thomas

--