Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

Bernard & I came up with more questions yesterday:

Can there be untyped arrays?  How would I show an array of XML elements?

E.g.  would this be valid?
   <supportedliveproperties xsi:type="soap-enc:Array">
     <supportedliveproperty><getetag/></supportedliveproperty>
     <supportedliveproperty><resourcetype/></supportedliveproperty>
   </supportedliveproperties>

Are arrays assumed to be ordered or unordered?  Would it be legal for a
server to reorder array values when returning them?

Lisa