Re: Issues with rfc2518bis-06 (part 3)

I find that unacceptable for WG-tracked issues (of course it's fine for
the author's own issues or to duplicate the WG-tracked issues until the
author believes they've dealt with them).   The author can close the
issues in their document as soon as they've made changes, but for many
issues there needs to be some external item for the issues tracker
person to mark state on when the WG agrees the issue is actually
closed.

Lisa