Re: (sort-of) new LOCK refresh/depth issue

I can agree with (4) too.

My intent with (5) was that only if the client actually *sent* the
header (not if it was inferred or defaulted to 'infinity') would the
server look at it and compare the value.  So it wouldn't break any
clients unless they were doing something seriously confusing.  But that
seems like pointless extra work for the server.

lisa