Re: More open questions with bind - permissions, multi-resource operations

Am 24.03.2004 um 18:08 schrieb Lisa Dusseault:

> What permissions are required in order to perform a BIND request?  I
> would think  that permissions for UNBIND and REBIND are identical to
> permissions for DELETE and MOVE respectively, but this should be
> stated.

I think this is well explained in the current ACL spec. Since BIND
creates a new member URL in a
collection and the DAV:bind privilege controls who is allowed to create
new member URLs in
a collection, it seems like a perfect match.

Stefan