Re: Where is an open source example of using webdav to seamlessly access and version files?

Charlie Smith wrote:
> Is there available anywhere an open source example of using webdav to retrieve
> files through a browser and seemlessly work with them using a client application
> - word perfect or ms word.  Then, be able to save these files with same type of
> interface one would experience as if saving to local disk?

I'm not sure about what you're looking for. If you use MS Office, you
can open/modiffy/write back resources on a WebDAV server out of the box.
If the server happens to support DeltaV and autoversioning, this will
work automatically as well.

For OpenOffice, there may be a few issues with autoversioning DeltaV
servers, as (last time I checked), OpenOffice does not lock resources...