Re: locking clarifications/extensions vs BIND draft vs RFC2518bis

+1, for much the same reasons outlined in Geoff's post below.

Q: 2518 defines two levels of compliance, depending on whether locking
is supported or not - would it make sense to try and extend this
approach to cover all of the related specs?

Cheers,
Elias