Re: Issue 079_UNLOCK_BY_NON_LOCK_OWNER

I'm fine with 1 and 2, but I don't understand problem #3.

What this text attempts to say is that the server SHOULD redirect an
UNLOCK request to the correct URI if the UNLOCK request has the wrong
URI for the lock token -- that's the ideal response.  If the server
can't do that, then as Plan B, the server MAY [or SHOULD?] return a
simple error.

What's wrong with a specification having a Plan B if the software can't
do Plan A for some reason?  Returning errors is the typical Plan B
anyway...

I agree the text needs a little more specifics about what kind of
redirect -- suggestions?

Lisa