Re: Review of draft-ietf-webdav-quota-02.txt

I believe it is extremely probable that Stefan was using
the word "binding" as it is defined by the WebDAV binding protocol.
So this definition does not implicitly forbid (or say anything about)
soft-links (which are redirect references, not bindings).

WRT to modeling all possible quota models, one always has to
balance the simplicity of the model with the flexibility of the
model (in the case of the ACL spec, we ended up being directed
to decrease the flexibility in order to increase the simplicity).

How widespread are the examples of repositories that let you bind
(in the binding protocol sense of the term "bind") a resource
into two collections that are in different quota spaces?