From: Ashok Segu [mailto:asegu@zensutra.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:09 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] WebDAV and Japanese Language

Hi,

We seem to have problem when our customers are accessing our application
from a Windows 2000 SP4 system with Japanese Language Pack.  After the user
is authenticated and is presented with the 1st set of Folders, they are
unable to navigate to the second level of folders.  They get the following
error message: "The documents of this folder are not accessible. The reason
may be that folders are deleted or moved."

The user is accessing the WebDAV functionality using the File -> Open
feature of Internet Explorer (version 5.5 SP2).

Are there any known issues?  Is a fix or workaround available?

Ashok Segu
Chief Technology Officer

      ZenSutra Software Technologies
      www.zensutra.com

      tel +91-80-235-0481 | asegu@zensutra.com
      HM Geneva House, Suite 601, #14 Cunningham Road
      Bangalore - 560 052, India

      weaving the knowledge tapestry