Re: remaining redirect ref issues

Below I expressed a general problem with the "authoring URI" approach
and Depth operations.  In this particular case (i.e. redirect reference
resources), there is the additional problem that I can't use PROPFIND
to find out the "authoring URI" (because the redirect reference will
automatically redirect the PROPFIND request away from the redirect
resource).
So I'd need to define a GET-REDIRECT-AUTHORING-URI method to find out
the authoring URI (and then have the problem described in my original
message :-).  The header approach is looking better and better (:-).