RE: 3xx vs RFC2518 vs redirect-ref spec

My first choice is to get this in the base spec, since I think it is
a bug that the server can register what options it supports, but a
client cannot.

I could live with Julian's approach, but I'd rather not, since I think
this is a general problem that merits a clean extensible solution
(as opposed to a one-off hack :-).

"Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote on 10/09/2003 12:54:58 PM:

> [...]
The