FW: Not able to save changes made to a doc file in WebDAV server !!

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Prasadh [mailto:rprasadh@zaplet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 11:52 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Not able to save changes made to a doc file
in WebDAV server !!

Hi,
	I am using WebDAV for enabling file versioning in my application. I am able
to launch the WebDAV client, it MS-Word., when I try to open the doc file.
Normally, I am able to save the changes to the server using webDAV. But if
the filename has an & ie "A & B.doc" then it opens the file in WebDAV client
with proper content, but it pops up a Save As dialog box when I try to save
any changes made to the file. Basically I stream the content and the
content-type from the server.

thanks,
prasadh