RE: getlastmodified of collections

I agree with Lisa's observations below, and my conclusion is that since
the behavior of GET on a collection is not defined, the behavior of
DAV:getlastmodified should not be defined, since the purpose
of the Last-Modified header is to support caching of the GET request.

So until 2518 defines server-independent behavior of GET on a collection
2518 should remain silent on DAV:getlastmodified on a collection.