RE: Changing etag and getlastmodified on move/rename

Most of the time yes, but not always: if /a/b and /a/c might have had the same DAV:getlastmodified property before the MOVE, in which case the date for /a/c may not change (one of the reasons why ETags are better than dates).

Seems that the HTTP caching (lastmodified and etag) aren't very compatible with WebDAV namespace operations.