RE: Binding loops and PROPFIND clarification needed (was Re: COPY and bindings)

I think the granularity of <process-208> is too fine.
I'd prefer to just allow the use of the DAV header as a request header,
and if the client says:

PROPFIND
DAV: 1,2,bind

and then the server can use 208 responses (i.e. because "bind" appears
in the request DAV header).

Or if the request header should have its own name, use something like
a "DAV-CLIENT" header.