RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-01.txt

The reason I raised this is because I feel that a "disk full" indeed is an
error condition on the server (thus 5xx), but a failed request due to
exceeded quota limits happens *on purpose* -- the server theoretically
*could* perform the request, but it doesn't want to.

But as Geoff already stated, this is really not an important issue -- even
more so if we have well-defined condition names that we can send in error
response bodies.

I'd prefer to focus the discussion on the other issues I mentioned (such as
what is the quota model the spec describes, and do we really need to
describe a specific model at all; or: are physical disk limits a special
case of quotas? -- RFC3010 distinguishes both).