Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-quota-01.txt

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 08:05  AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> [...]

I was just answering the question "is there any client that acts
significantly differently if it were to receive a 4xx response instead
of a 5xx response?" The short answer is "yes."

However, the quota properties our client uses today have different
property names than the properties in draft-ietf-webdav-quota-01.txt,
so when things are nailed down, I'll have to change our code to use the
new property names. When I do that, I can change the way status codes
are handled if needed.

- Jim