From: Lisa Dusseault [mailto:lisa@xythos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 8:01 PM
To: Webdav WG
Cc: agenda@ietf.org
Subject: WebDAV wg agenda

Here's a rough agenda for the meeting in no particular order.  I'm
having trouble nailing down some times and volunteers, hopefully these
will be more fixed next week, but I wanted to get this out as a stake in
the ground.

WebDAV WG - Tuesday 15:45, Continental 7.

RFC2518bis: Lisa Dusseault
 - GULP = Grand Unified Lock Proposal
 - Changes made in last draft
Quota: Brian Korver