RE: bind draft issues

If we allow the entity to vary based on the URL, what exactly can I rely to
be constant? What's the point of having the concept of "same" resource then?

> [...]
> >>
> >> Probably a good guess of Geoff's intentions. Why not give a guess
> >> what an "URL property" exactly is? That would be most welcome.
> >
> > Our (Geoff's any my) understanding is that there *are* no URL
> > properties. A
> > URL property would be something that varies with the request URL
> > (under the
> > relaxed "sameness" definition stated above).
>
> So: properties can vary based on HTTP request headers, but not based on
> the HTTP request URI? Or do you think they should not vary based on

Yes.

> HTTP request headers either? Or that only the get* properties are  allowed
> to do that?

Properties right now do not distinguish between resource properties and
entity properties. That's a design bug inherited from the HTTP header
mechanism. I don't think there's an easy way to fix this.