is said in 2518bis).

   From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@gmx.de]

   From: Dusseault, Lisa
   > I don't think that's a reasonable expectation of RFC2518bis.  The
   > bindings draft has to be clear in how it deals with locks -- RFC2518bis
   > will not discuss bindings.

   I thought we had agreement that GULP is the currently best approach of
   explaining the WebDAV locking model. GULP also covers binds (implicitly!)
   and therefore either should be added to RFC2518bis, or be the basis for a
   rewrite:

   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0064.html>