RE: bind draft issues

I thought we had agreement that GULP is the currently best approach of
explaining the WebDAV locking model. GULP also covers binds (implicitly!)
and therefore either should be added to RFC2518bis, or be the basis for a
rewrite:

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2003JanMar/0064.html>