RE: Review of ordering draft, version 05

Hi.

I have tried to clarify the postconditon descriptions in the current
"latest" draft ([1]). Those who already reviewed it and found them to be
inprecise may want to review the changes.

Julian

[1]
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-latest
.html>