RE: Review of ordering draft, version 05

(that *is* a full sentence, isn't it?)

> With
>
>   "(DAV:ordering-type-set): The server MUST set the ordering-type
>   property on the new resource to the value specified in the
> Ordering-Type
>   header by the client. If it cannot, this error should be used."

I agree that the condition itself can be expressed in a more stringent
manner. However, I strongly disagree with the second sentence: all
pre/postconditions are MUSTs (by definition), and therefore the statement is
(a) redundant and (b) - for consistency - it would have to be repeated on
each an every condition.