RE: draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-04

Hi,

I (think I) have finished my edits on the current draft (see [1]), and plan
to submit it as -05 early next week.

Jim: when submitting, do I need to do something special for the "last call"
status?

Julian

[1]
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-latest