RE: Collections ending in slashes: consensus reversal?

> > We discuss them in both places (and in the hallways), and only poll
for
> > consensus on the mailing list.  Otherwise, you'll just piss off the
> people
>
> I think this is what we are doing.

To be clear, we do poll for consensus in person, but that's a common
IETF practice (sometimes implemented as a hum in large meetings).  We
have always brought in-person discussions and "conclusions" (to avoid
the word "decisions" to the list for finality.  That's why I mentioned
having a straw poll on the list shortly if discussion points that way.

Lisa