Re: Prevalence of Digest Auth?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 09:50:42AM -0700, Jim Luther wrote:

First of all, thank you very much for the response. Actually, I was just
about to send a message expressing frustration at having questions going
unanswered on this list (this would have been the third time) and
wondering if I should be taking my questions to some other forum? Should
I, by the way? I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, just to get
the information I need to do my work.

> Mac OS X's WebDAV file system client supports Digest Access
> authentication.

This is definitely helpful to know. I'm still trying to get a handle on
the big picture.

Let me narrow down my question a little bit:

:: Does anyone know of any important WebDAV clients that use *only*
:: Digest authentication?

As I mentioned before, we would like to comply fully with the spec, but
as a practical matter, those features that are both required by the spec
and essential for interoperability will have the highest priority.

Thank you all for your assistance.

mgushee@havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.