RE: Reminder: WG Last Call on Ordered Collections

OK,

now that the WG last call period has ended, let's decide how to proceed.

There was one open issue, for which there was one vote for change (Lisa),
and one vote for no change (Geoff). As acting editor I lean to no-change. If
this is ok for everybody, I'll submit the draft located at

http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-latest.
html

as version 08.