More on ordered collections

Is the position of a newly-defined resource in an ordered collection
treated the same way by all servers?   It would be nice to be specific
about how new resources are added to an ordered collection.

I assume that sub-collections are orderable as well? That is, if I have
an ordered collection containing several sub-collections, I assume I can
define an ordering that includes all sub-collections along with all
other children.  I believe this is already clear through the term
"member" even though none of the examples show a sub-collection.

Other questions
 - If I MOVE a resource within the same collection, must the server
preserve its ordering position wrt other resources?
 - If I COPY a resource within the same collection, where is the new
resource placed in the ordering -- next to the old resource (closely
preserving its ordering semantics), or at the end, or arbitrary?
 - If I MOVE or COPY a resource into a collection, overwriting a
resource that has an ordering position, is that ordering position (of
the destination) preserved?
 - If I DELETE a resource, must the server preserve the ordering other
than that deleted resource?  Section 4 could be more explicit that if
resource C is after B is after A, then the deletion of B means that C
must be after A rather than destroying the ordering relationship.  This
is worth making explicit because server implementors must either
maintain their orderings in a format that is irrelevant to what
resources exist (absolute), or relative orderings must be fixed up when
a resource is deleted.

Note that the answers to the MOVE/COPY questions are particularly
important if WebDAV clients do "Safe-save" operations -- e.g. a client
that PUTs an new resource then uses COPY to overwrite the existing
resource after finding that the PUT worked.  There are many other
variations in safe-save algorithms, some using MOVE.

Lisa