Re: RFC2518 ambiguity on creationdate/lastmodifieddate

If mod_dav's backend repository does not support the property, then it
operates according to (a) already (return a 404). I think that makes the
most sense (obviously :-), and would continue to vote for that option.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/