RE: Issue: IS_HREF_A_CHILD_OF_KEEPALIVE

> From: w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org
> [mailto:w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jason Crawford
> [...]
> Julian alluded to the possibility of keepalive going away.    FWIW... I
> don't see anything like that listed on the issues list.

The issue is not explicitly on the list, however it is related
to COPY_LIVE_PROPS.
The issues I have with keepAlive are
a) how does the client know which property is live in the first place?
b) deltaV copy semantics forbid using keepAlive on version properties
c) If the destination is on another server, WebDAV has no means to
   fulfill keepAlive. It is not possible to know if the remote server
   knows the requested live props.
d) Is there any server/client using it? (I have not seen any)

I would propose to
1) remove keepalive, maybe allow omit
2) change default copy behaviour to _not_ copy live properties

//Stefan