Re: New RFC2518bis draft, LOCK_REFRESH_BY_METHODS

I like Lisa's latest proposal.

I have two concern, based on no experience but just reading the text:

1. is it clear that REFRESH on any resource controlled by the lock (not
just the URI in the original request) refreshes the counter?

2. is it clear that server policy is allowed to refresh the lock for its
own reasons?

Perhaps the following wording is true to the original but slightly
clearer on these points?

The timeout counter MUST be restarted if a refresh LOCK request is
successfully executed on any resource controlled by the lock.  The
timeout counter SHOULD NOT be restarted as a consequence of any other
client request.

     dan