RE: New RFC2518bis draft, LOCK_REFRESH_BY_METHODS

Yes, I agree that is better.

From: Lisa Dusseault [mailto:ldusseault@xythos.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Jason Crawford
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org
Subject: RE: New RFC2518bis draft, LOCK_REFRESH_BY_METHODS

I'm not so sure about the wording you suggest. It drops the requirement that
the lock MUST be refreshed if a refresh LOCk method is successful.  How
about this:

"The timeout counter MUST be restarted if a refresh LOCK request is
successful.  The timeout counter SHOULD NOT be restarted at any other time."

Lisa