RE: [w3c-dist-auth] <none>

Do not simply rely on fetching lock tokens with the lockdiscovery property.
Your client will risk deleting locks which have been created by other WebDAV
software used by the same user.  For example, if your client deletes a lock
which the user's Microsoft Word software created, Microsoft Word will be
unable to save the file and will give the user an error.

This means that all WebDAV client software must keep and maintain its own
list of what resources it has locked.

The only exception is when you can prompt the user to ask "Is it OK to
remove the lock on this resource?  Are you sure it isn't being locked by
another process?"

Lisa