RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

Fine with me.

1) Idea: maybe D:sourcelabel could be named more generically, such as:
D:displayname.

> Also please comment on how you'd express the situation where a single
> source URL has multiple roles.

2) That's something XLink (at least simple XLinks) do not handle. Do you
have a specific use case where it wouldn't be appropiate to simply repeat
the D:source element?

Julian