Re: Can WebDav be used with Servlet/JSP based Web Application

It depends how your layer interposes the WebDAV runtime and what
additional overhead it adds to overall request processing. For Servlet
based implementation, there is Filter mechanism -- which is used very
effectively (say for caching) without much performance hit.

Hope this helps.
--cvr murthy