From: Clemm, Geoff [mailto:gclemm@Rational.Com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 5:28 AM
To: WebDAV
Subject: RE: Microsoft WebFolders and resource type

Not only is DAV:version as a resourcetype not in RFC-3253,
it is explicitly forbidden in RFC-3253 (the DAV:resourcetype
of a version must be the same as the DAV:resourcetype of the
version-controlled resource that was checked in to create it).

And also note that this one done to some extent with the
WebFolders problem in mind ...  In particular RFC-3253 only
gives non-null DAV:resourcetype values to resources that have
no content (which means that it should cause no problem to
have them be treated as "folders" by WebFolders).