RE: RFC2518 issue with lockdiscovery/activelock/owner

I think it makes sense to report a set of URLs (for instance phone number,
email address, homepage). Which URL is which could be flagged using the
xlink:role attribute
(<http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xlink-20010627/#link-semantics>). A user
agent can then  select the type of links it can process (for instance
offering to invoke the mail program or to issue a phone call).