RE: RFC2518 issue with lockdiscovery/activelock/owner

OK, I read and forgot about that.

I still don't understand why a client would compare the contents of the
DAV:owner element contained in the response to the successful LOCK method
call with what he sent. I would have hoped / assumed that the right thing to
do is:

a) attempt the LOCK
b) if the LOCK method success, store the contents of DAV:owner *that was
sent back by the server* for later comparisons.

The behaviour seen in MS Office just doesn't make any sense...

Regards, Julian