RE: RFC2518 issue with lockdiscovery/activelock/owner

Interesting.

So both Adobe clients and MS Webfolders assume that in a LOCK response, the
DAV:owner will be identical with what they have submitted?

I think this is a bug. Has it been reported? (I know that at least Adobe
occasionally is following this list).