RE: rfc2518 issue: DEFER_LOCK_NULL_RESOURCES_IN_SPEC

Since the general consesus of the list is to do away with LNRs as we know
them, if you can't beat em, join em :-)

It makes sense for 201 to be the response for LOCKing an unmapped URL. This
was discussed a while ago.

I think Jim said he would add this to the issues list. Jim ?

Regards

Shaun Hall
Xerox Europe